Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nakasdal
Microsoft
Microsoft

Power Automate & Power BI REST API

Hi All,

I'm trying to build a flow in the aim to extract data from Power BI using the REST API.

For that, i'm building a custome connector and i also did a app registration in azure. i've added the Application ID & Application secret in Authent section (AAD).

Testing my connector i have this error message (i hide the Application ID).

Any idea ? thanksUntitled.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@manuelstgomes i solved the issue ! you have to modify the "Redirect URIs" in the App Registration un Azure using the redirect URL generated by the Power Automate ine the Security section 😉

hope it will helps some folks

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
manuelstgomes
Super User II
Super User II

HI @nakasdal 

I had similar issues in the past, and it all boiled down to permissions on PowerBI's side. The problem was taken care of by our support team so, I don't know details, but it was something regarding that.

Hope someone else has more details, but at least you have something that may point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

Thanks @manuelstgomes  after that, the Flow worked well to extract all the datas ?

regards

Hi @nakasdal 

Yes, but it took a while back & forward with them so that they could make it to work.

Between proxies, permissions, account levels, etc., something was missing there, but nothing I could do on my side.

I know I'm not helping with actual solutions, sorry about that, but that was what worked with me.

Cheers
Manuel

@manuelstgomes i solved the issue ! you have to modify the "Redirect URIs" in the App Registration un Azure using the redirect URL generated by the Power Automate ine the Security section 😉

hope it will helps some folks

View solution in original post

HI @nakasdal 

Nicely done!!! 

Thanks for sharing. I'm sure a lot of people, besides myself, will benefit from this info 🙂

Cheers

Cheers
Manuel

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,553)