cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Power Automate at tenant level

Hi all,

a customer is asking me to create flows to get attachments from emails sent to Sharepoint. We got it up and running.

But how do I make it company wide, as I created it with a temporary user as admin.

Is there a way to create flows on an admin level with no license (the users all have M365 Business Standard).

Or do I make the flows with a temp license on the admin user and share it with 1 or more users, hoping they don't all leave the company?

Or is there another way, with P1 or P2 for example?

Really would appreciate the feedback, as I've been looking everywhere I know for a solution. Is Logic Apps an alternative?

3 REPLIES 3
abm
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Anonymous 

Email triggers are based on one account. If you planning to roll out for all individual users then you have to duplicate flows for each users and share it. Then individual user can edit the flow outlook connector to authenticate using his own account.

Other option is you need to use a shared mailbox.

image.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blogPower Automate Video Tutorials
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, but maybe I explained it the wrong way.

I need to setup rules on shared mailboxen, is there a license for me as an admin to create these, without having them linked to users, as users come and go.

Like I can manage Exchange Online as an admin and create rules and users.

abm
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Anonymous 

Not really clear about your requirement but based on what I understood is for the shared email box you need to be a member to authenticate the shared connection and also you need a license to create Power Automate. 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blogPower Automate Video Tutorials

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (26,444)