Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yerlasdutco
Helper I
Helper I

Power Automate can't send mail to external User

Good Day Gents,

I have a flow, that send notifications, when user approve or reject in InfoPath form. User enter an external users, so this users can't receive any notifications. Any solutions to solve this?

1.PNG2.PNG

Buyer/Accountant email is "external users" types by internal user in the form.

3 REPLIES 3
jinivthakkar
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@Yerlasdutco please check with your Office 365 admin they might have a policy in place which does not allows to send email to external emails. Power Automate will send email to domain/external users.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

As individual, I can send mail to external. But in PowerAutomate it not working

jinivthakkar
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@Yerlasdutco I am able to send email to external email in my environment, like I said please check with your Power Automate admin if there is a rule which does not allow to send external emails.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (18,390)