Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yerlasdutco
Helper I
Helper I

Power Automate can't send mail to external User

Good Day Gents,

I have a flow, that send notifications, when user approve or reject in InfoPath form. User enter an external users, so this users can't receive any notifications. Any solutions to solve this?

1.PNG2.PNG

Buyer/Accountant email is "external users" types by internal user in the form.

4 REPLIES 4
jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@Yerlasdutco please check with your Office 365 admin they might have a policy in place which does not allows to send email to external emails. Power Automate will send email to domain/external users.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

As individual, I can send mail to external. But in PowerAutomate it not working

jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@Yerlasdutco I am able to send email to external email in my environment, like I said please check with your Power Automate admin if there is a rule which does not allow to send external emails.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

mails are not delivered to external users from power automate flow.

environment :  MS Power User

connector : office 365 send mails(V2)

could you please help any remedy steps towards resolution

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (3,359)