cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AB001
Regular Visitor

Power Automate changes the date on its own when creating a PDF document

Hi, I have created an approval workflow in Power Automate for documents in a document library.

After all approvals are done, a pdf document is created from the word file that was approved.

When the file is converted to a pdf, all dates are moved back one day.

Example: the 11/18/2022 date of the Word document becomes 11/17/2022 in the pdf.

The dates are transferred from the date column in the sharepoint library to the Word document via labels.

In the workflow in a Youtube video I 'copied' the workflow from, the same thing happened with the date.

Can anyone help me with this problem?hc_130.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
SkataBoy

Any suitable solution for this one? I have a similar issue when converting a word doc to pdf in automate, the dates role back one day.

AB001
Regular Visitor

Hello, unfortunately there is no solution to the problem until today. I also do not know how to address the issue to someone from Microsoft.

Thanks for letting me know. The only workaround I have done until there is a permanent fix is to AddDays() to the date. Not ideal, but better than getting the detail wrong.

Fingers crossed a suitable solution is pending.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,587)