Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
powersebb11
Helper I
Helper I

Power Automate chatbot message when a deadline is reached

Hello togehter, 

I would like to create a Flow that sends a chat bot message to the people in charge as soon as a deadline has been reached. 

I have a list that contains data that has to be checked until a specific date. If they don´t check it, the element will go red. In this case I would like PowerAutomate to send a message to the people to remind them to check the list elements. Every list element has a different due date, thats why it would be nice to have a flow that does it item specific. 

Hope that you can help me 🙂 

3 REPLIES 3
vivekpande18
Super User
Super User

Hi @powersebb11 , 

You can make use  of adaptive card feature to send  out message to MS Teams from Power Automate. 

Find below link to build up the functionality

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/overview-adaptive-cards

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks

Hi, 

I built the flow with the adaptive cards. The issue that I face is that I don´t know how to let power automate to send a message as soons as the specific deadline has been reached, with out me having to press a button. 

vivekpande18
Super User
Super User

Hi @powersebb11 , 

Hope you have taken a look to scheduled flow , which runs on daily basis and  based on condition will send out teams message 

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (3,060)