cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rahat_Gaba

Power Automate fin & ops businesses event connector

Hello Everyone,

2 days back my flow is working fine, but suddenly my business event connector is not triggering, although it is working on live environment but not on Uat.

4 REPLIES 4
Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @Rahat_Gaba,

The flow should be listed in the Business events catalog in F&O. You could check the error log over there and also see if it is still registered in F&O as an endpoint:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/fin-ops-core/dev-itpro/business-events/home-page#errors

A workaround for UAT could be to disable and enable the flow to see if it re-registers in the catalog.

In the business event catalog I see there are 10 to 13 endpoints listed which are also present on Active Events, and there are no errors listed. 

Also, I turned off and again on the flow, but no luck. 

Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @RahatGaba,

What kind of permissions does the account have in F&O which is used for the connection of the trigger action in the flow?

I'm using the Admin user

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (2,181)