cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerUser061
Regular Visitor

Power Automate for Parallel multi level approval for a set of documents

Hi All, 

I have a requirement where a user from team A raises a request with multiple docs then team B which is a facilitator checks team A docs and uploads some additional docs and notifies a third party supplier and then supplies sees all team A and team B docs and then uploads a doc from his side and notifies Team B and Team B checks the doc from supplier and then notifies team C,team D,team E and Team F for Parallel review. This review cycle will end only when all reviewers approve the documents from supplier.

Any idea/suggestion is much appreciated 

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cha_cha
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hello @PowerUser061 

Create 2 separate flows.

1st flow (processes between A, Supplier, and B) --- B is Final Approval

2nd flow (process after B forwards to CDEF) -- All must approve

For 1st flow, since there are upload needs, might as well utilize powerapps and sharepoint attachment.

Just in case you my answer helped you solve your problem, please mark/accept this as a SOLUTION This helps community members if they experience a similar issue in the future.

bistek.space   @cha_bistek    @BisTekSpace 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
cha_cha
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hello @PowerUser061 

Create 2 separate flows.

1st flow (processes between A, Supplier, and B) --- B is Final Approval

2nd flow (process after B forwards to CDEF) -- All must approve

For 1st flow, since there are upload needs, might as well utilize powerapps and sharepoint attachment.

Just in case you my answer helped you solve your problem, please mark/accept this as a SOLUTION This helps community members if they experience a similar issue in the future.

PowerUser061
Regular Visitor

Thank you for the suggestion. But, a little doubt though on SharePoint attachment part. Does it fullfill my requirement as multiple teams (Team A,team B and supplier) upload more than one document each for the same request?

cha_cha
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Yes, it's doable. SharePoint allows multiple documents plus if you have any doubt in the future, it has a feature that shows the history of changes made to a list which makes it easy to know who changed what or who uploaded what.

What I do is when they are using PowerApps, when they upload documents, the app will add a code to the File name to distinguish that it's from a certain team. Then When PowerApp retrieves again attachments, you can filter it like only documents that start with "TeamA" shows up for TeamA.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,184)