cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sejump01
Regular Visitor

Power Automate- form to pdf to approval flow

Hello- I am trying to create a form and then convert each form submission with several attachments into one large PDF and then send for approval using Power Automate. I am currently using Plumsail to convert the Microsoft form with multiple attachments into a PDF, that part is working fine but when I send the PDF for approval, the PDF shows up as a 'File' type. 

This is the tutorial I used to convert the form to a PDF: https://plumsail.com/docs/documents/v1.x/flow/how-tos/documents/convert-microsoft-forms-with-attachm...

Below is my Power Automate flow and a screenshot of the email approval with 'file' attachments.

InkedScreenshot 2022-03-02 at 15-58-01 Mail - Jump,Sarah Elizabeth Jane - Outlook_LI.jpg

Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 15-53-19 Edit your flow Power Automate.png

Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 15-55-10 Edit your flow Power Automate.png

Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 15-56-03 Edit your flow Power Automate.png

1 REPLY 1
acox
Helper II
Helper II

Hi @sejump01,

As I understand it, you are trying to send two attachments: one HTML file and one PDF file. Please try specifying file extensions in the "Attachments" field of the "Create an approval" action. Should look something like this:

acox_0-1646928675629.png

Ensure that the attached data is accurate as well.

Hope this helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,844)