cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steven26
Regular Visitor

Power Automate free license limitations

I've searched a lot of Microsoft product pages but I can't seem to find what the limitations are when using the 'free license' of Power Automate. With this 'license' I mean what you get as part of a Microsoft 365 subscription.

I'm part of a large organization and have a Microsoft 365 E3 subscription. I have access to Power Automate (and Power Apps), but only to the non-premium functions. I'd like to know what limitations there are for flows that I create as part of this subscription. So for example the maximum number of flow requests per day. And are there any other limitations?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jay-Encodian
Super User II
Super User II
3 REPLIES 3
Jay-Encodian
Super User II
Super User II

Thanks Jay!

I already had a look at that document but apparently missed the section Power Automate use rights included with Office 365 licenses on page 13 and 14.

spro76

Hello Steven26,

I have the same situation as you, big company with E3 license. I can create flows, however I can not edit these. If I want to edit the flows, I always get the message that I can choose a test license. I also wonder that for the plan there is written that the flow uses the "pro user plan". 

Do you have the same issue?

Thanks & best regards 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (50,234)