cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
utahwilkinson

Power Automate send emails from Sharepoint Form

I am new to Power Automate so be patient with me. 😊  I created a cloud flow that uses information gathered in a Microsoft form to send emails to different individuals based on the answers in the form.  This works fine if I set up the form in my OneDrive but what if I want to use a form created in Sharepoint?   The drop down menu that asks for the Form Id only shows forms in my OneDrive.  How can I direct the flow to use a form in Sharepoint?

Also, I have the form connected to an Excel spreadsheet in Sharepoint that is updated when someone responds.  Maybe I need to work this backwords and find a way to create a  form in OneDrive and a flow that emails and also saves the responses to the spreadsheet in Excel.  Is that even possible?

utahwilkinson_0-1664308613184.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PP4Sharon
Helper I
Helper I

4 REPLIES 4
PP4Sharon
Helper I
Helper I

That worked wonderfully!!  Thank you!!  I had tried copying the entire address instead of just the portion after the ID.  This link was exactly what I needed. I cannot thank you enough!! 👏👏👏

v-yujincui-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @utahwilkinson ,

If your problem has been solved by @PP4Sharon 's solution, maybe you could consider marking his answer as a 'Solution' so that it will be useful for others and close the case.

Cheers!

Best Regards,

Charlie Choi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,660)