cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IeuanPayneIPO

Power Automate to get teams shifts for a specific day and send an email containing some pre-defined info/attachments

Hello,

I am new to using Power Automate, but basically I'm trying to setup a flow which will look for a who is assigned a shift on a Tuesday and then I want to send this person an email containing some attachments and links.

The catch is, I want this flow to run on a Monday to get the data for the Tuesday (the day after the flow running) basically we are using shifts to organise who is on out of hours support for that week and the week runs Tuesday to Monday but I want to send this email on the Monday to remind the engineer that they are on OOH support from tomorrow with some information.

Please assist if possible, also happy to jump on a call with someone or a Teams meetings to go through it and share screens. 

Very grateful for any help.

Thanks

Ieuan

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,295)