cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Power Automate with Excel and MS Form

Hello, 

I have a business scenario whereby a user fills in a form to request access to a resource. 

The MS form allows user to fill in their individual name (e.g. First Name, Last Name etc), and i have got Power Automate to add this data to an Excel File which is saved in my one drive for business (i used to the add row to table). 

The MS Form also allows a user to Bulk Upload, and this allows the user to upload an excel file which saves to my one drive for business. The user can add as many users as they want. This saves the users having to manually fill the form in for e.g. 50 times. 

My problem is, I need one source of truth for the amount of requests. At the moment, i have 2 files, one for individual users and the other for bulk users. 

Is it possible to somehow get the Bulk Users merged with the Individual Users excel file using Power Automate?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Power Automate with Excel and MS Form

Hello @Vstar19 

Did you find a solution to your need?

The answer would be yes, that you can get the rows from the bulk Excel file and add them to the "truth" Excel file.

But let's her if you still has a need for this?

Kind regards, John

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,914)