cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Power Platform Instability

Hi

I am using Flow with SharePoint to move an old paper-based form processing activity online.

We went live with the MVP a few days ago and once the initial niggles were ironed out, the vast majority of issues are around  stability

1. Sharepoint occasionally just decides mid-session that users no longer have access to resources they have been using fine up until then. 

2. Sometimes, temporarily, specific users can't run specific flows. they get a "something went wrong" message

In both cases, repeatedly and randomly logging off, closing browser, clearing cache, etc seem to fix it (although that might just be that it is the passage of time that fixes it)

Is this just a feature of the platform. Is it flaky and unstable? Or do I have a uniquely bad instance?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

Re: Power Platform Instability

I cannot say I have experienced this.

I’m afraid I am not sure if this community will be able to help much. You might be better raising a support ticket with Microsoft via the Admin Portal in office 365.

- Mark

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (7,342)