cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NajukHusky
Regular Visitor

Power Platform admin center not displaying all info for flows

Hi There, I am using Power Platform Admin Center and want to check my flows regarding errors to fix them later.

I followed this documentation:

ttps://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/power-platform/admin/manage-power-automate

I logedon, change my environment and then clicked in the ressources box on the Flow Icon. Afterwards a list is displayed. I would expect, that I could see ALL Flows in the list and wondered about the strange load mechanism. I trutsted the searched will work on all flows in the enviroment. 

In a second window I clicked in the PPAC in the left navigation on "Power Automate" after opening the spoiler for "Analyse" and changed to the "errors" tab. Within the site a list ist displayed. This list has the issue, that sometimes the "Names" for none of the flows are shown, I can see only the entity ID of the system. After clicking here an there in the PPAC it works, BUT there are not all Names mapped from ID to the display name (see 2nd image). I think there is a bug... Any hint?

PPAC displayerror of Flow Names.jpg

When going further in my work, I want to identify the two most error creating Flows for adressing them to the maker and rework them. Both names I can not find in the list of the first window! I exported in addition the flow table with extended search to excel and checked either Flowname or the ID (I took ID from the screenshot above displayed by PPAC w/o the mapping) and could not find any of them in that export list. So why are the flows not listed in the export and the first window, but in the error display list? The errors are also actual from today and increasing.

error description.jpg

I searched for the flows of error description.jpg

Kind Regards

Carsten

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,156)