cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Power apps - Talent - Candidates

Hey there!

Im trying to link a PowerApp we develop for Talent Request to Dynamic for Talent.

And also trying to figure out how to link incoming email of candidate to Jobs in Talent.

I am new in the world of technology but with some help I will be able to solve it.

Thank you very much to all of you 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you provide more explanations about your needs?

I am afraid I have not obtained the key points, or I have not seen the content related to Flow.

It seems that this has a lot to do with PowerApps, you could consider looking for a suitable workaround in PowerApps community.

If you have questions related to MS Flow, please provide more details.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @v-bacao-msft thank you for your time 🙂

Sorry if I misspoke. These are two separate queries and I thought that to solve the two problems I could use Flow.

Problem 1: We have a PowerApp where area leaders request the profiles to cover. There they load all the requirements, once that application has been approved we manually load the data in Dynamic for Talent.

I would like to know if is possible to do data migration from PowerApp to Dynamic for Talent with Flow.

Problem 2: We want to ask the candidates who want to apply to the different vacancies of our company that send an email to a box of mail using the ID of the vacancy in Talent. With this we want to do is that-through flow-Talent automatically lift these candidates and their CVs and load them into the vacancy.

Any information will be super valuable!

Thank you again. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,944)