Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frixel2
Helper I
Helper I

Power automate found not my 'paginated' power bi report

Hi All,

I have in Power Bi service make a paginated report with myself so i can export the report to OneDrive for Business or SharePoint Online.

But when i select the Report there is always nothing. 

What do i wrong?

8-3-2021 12-01-49.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@frixel2 

Can you please try providing the report name directly in the report field by selecting the 'Enter custom value" option.

Once you provide the name there by using the above mentioned option, Power Automate will try to automatically detect and update the values.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if the information shared helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@frixel2 

Can you please try providing the report name directly in the report field by selecting the 'Enter custom value" option.

Once you provide the name there by using the above mentioned option, Power Automate will try to automatically detect and update the values.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if the information shared helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,568)