cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vikram_Vh
Frequent Visitor

Power automate html creation query

Hi everyone.

I am new to power automate. But am literally blown away with how it can improve your day to day working,

Request help with the following issue.

I have a list of records in excel sharepoint for multiple users. How do i create an HTML table of records and send it to the person/mail id concerned which includes data for only that user.

whenever i have tried to create an HTML table, it creates the table for the entire data for all users and it triggers a mail containing all data to all users. 

Is there a way to dynamically alter the HTML table depending on the user/mail id for each record. i have given a sample data. In this case, i need the html for abc to contain only record 1 and 3, and html for def should have details of record 2.

CategoryPlanActualUserMail ID
A102abc abc@gmail.com
A51defdef@gmail.com
B103abc abc@gmail.com

Looking for your help

regards

vikram

2 REPLIES 2
ViditGholam
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @Vikram_Vh Check this blog out - Create And Format HTML Table Using Microsoft Flow (c-sharpcorner.com)

Connectors now might look different but are with the same names

Let me know in case of any Issues.
If this resolves your issue please mark this post as answered and hit me a thumps up.
Thanks and Regards,
 Vidit

Hi Vidit.

I have gone through the blog. But i am still not clear how will this trigger only the relevant rows of data to the concerned ..Am i missing something.?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (29,223)