cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Power automate solution - all the flows disappeared

OK, so I created a solution which contained a number of flows.  On June 1 2020 all the flows were present and correct.  The solution is running fine. 

Today I go to edit a flow in the solution and they have all disappeared.  Tried a restart, cleared cache, swapped browser, tried two different networks.  While the solution is there in the list of My flows it remains empty. 

I can find the flows in the admin console for the correct environment, but they have no owner, the "owners" column is blank.

So...

1. How it the name of whoever can this happen?

2. Presumably I can just re-attach them to me in the admin console and get them back, but can anyone confirm if they go back into the solution or I have to re-import them all - if it will even allow me to do so.

3. What stops it happening again.

Thanks, DM

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Power automate solution - all the flows disappeared

Hmm, this is starting to look more serious. Attempting to share it to another user (any user not just me) results in...

DM2_0-1600172606997.png

So right now it's not looking good

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,829)