cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blaides

Power automate trying to dynamically build JSON array

Good Morning, 

I have created a flow which checks if a project is due today or if it's 15 days late. My flow works fine... as an adaptive card is posted to Teams and users can select completed or not completed.

However, there is one issue.... we have hundreds of projects and due to the nature of the teams adaptive card technology it waits for a response before the next card is posted, which could lead to problems.

I was able to create an adaptive card that can dynamically  output the information i want if  it has a JSON data array .. see below.

Blaides_0-1638454170978.png

However im not sure how to dynamically build the JSON array inside power automate. Can someone give me a nudge in the right direction. Im assuming once i can build the array dynamically after certain conditions are true... like the due date or the 15 days trigger i should be able to build the card based on that completed array. 

1 REPLY 1
jinivthakkar
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@Blaides please check this out 

Building json : https://www.sharepointeurope.com/building-json-objects-microsoft-flow/

Adding property to exisiting json using addProperty function :

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/How-to-add-a-new-property-to-an-object-type-varia...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

Users online (3,755)