cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
forerunner20
Frequent Visitor

PowerApps Submit Form then Microsoft Forms for additional information

Hello, Community,

I'm new to PowerApps and trying to figure out if it can support my use case.

I created a SharePoint list form in PowerApps Canvas where the manager assigns a specific person to a specific role, submits the form and creates a new item in the SharePoint list.

Then the appointed person receives an email with a link to Microsoft forms, where he will add more detailed information about himself and upload several documents. This will then update the items (Ms Forms attachments are saved in Sharepoint using JSON parsing) and send the approval flow to the compliance group. Once the compliance team approves, to the same compliance team will be sent via teams an adaptive card with a list of required training, where they need to select one or more trainings for the appointed person. As soon as they select several trainings, the SharePoint elements will be updated and the list of selected trainings will be sent to the training group, which will receive detailed information and set the training date for the appointed person. After setting the training date, a notification will be sent to everyone, and SharePoint will update the status approved and training set. However what I noticed when testing is that when let's say 2 managers submit forms and let's say the first appointed person fills out MS forms, the compliance team receives 2 approval flow even if the second person hasn't filled out the form yet. I guess the issue is with the ID but I am not sure and if I am right, I am not sure how can I connect them.

For this flow, I used a template (Onboard new vendors through a form and approval process)

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (2,410)