cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Parvathy
Level: Powered On

PowerApps custom form not opening for use in IE 11

I am trying to open the customized edit/new form (/Editform.aspx?ID=xx) in ie11. I have created the forms using Poweapps. And in ie 11 its showing loading image.Error message in F12, 'Promise' is undefined'.

Thanks

Parvathy

Issue-poweapps custom form in ie11.png

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: PowerApps custom form not opening for use in IE 11

Hi @Parvathy,

Are you using SharePoint custom forms? Have you tried clear cache on IE or open it in an InPrivate mode?

To test this issue, I create a custom form on IE and it works fine without any issues.

Could you please clear cache then try again with it? If you are still having the issue, please feel free post back.

Besides, please post PowerApps related issues on PowerApps forum so that you could get the most qualified solutions for you issues. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Parvathy

Hi @Mabel Mao

Thanks for the reply. I am using powerapps custom form.I have tried clear cache on IE or open in an Inprivate mode.

But its not working. Today i am getting this "Unable to get property 'peek' of undefined or null reference" error in IE in Developer tools. But its working for chrome and Edge browser. Its showing error only when we are using the direct url. eg:/list/listnam/editform.aspx?id=xx

Thanks

Parvathy

Parvathy

Currently this is working for IE 11. I think the issue is resolved by the microsoft.

djoel

This issue does not appear to be resolved.  I have created a SharePoint custom form and it loads without issue in both Chrome and Opera.  In IE 11, the loading image persists and there is an alert: "Promise undefined."  As suggested previously in this thread, I tried clearing cache but that didn't correct the problem.  Expecting our users to open it in private mode is not practical, so I didn't pursue that suggestion.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,124)