cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pmrsim
Regular Visitor

PowerAutomate Flow Failing on Delay

Hi all,

I'm trying to use a PowerAutomate flow to send a reminder e-mail 3 days after a record has been updated.

I start with when a row is updated, and specify the field.

Then I add a 3 day delay; then there are other actions.

This flow has been failing to the point that the system automatically disabled it.

When I looked at it, it's failing on that second step, the 3 day delay. It's saying InternalServerError.

There is nothing else to click on, no further explanations; and I have no idea why it's not working.

Looking at the run history, it's failing before the 3 days are up, sometimes even immediately after the trigger.

I currently have no idea why; and don't even know where to start with troubleshooting. 
Does this flow stop when I log off? Does it get interrupted somehow?

Any thoughts you may have are hugely appreciated!

pmrsim_0-1630069558526.png

Error:

pmrsim_2-1630069848175.png

pmrsim_3-1630070109380.png

I appreciate any thought you may have here. Thanks,

Pete.

1 REPLY 1
NAJC
Regular Visitor

Hi Pete, 
I'm getting the same issue, but randomly on runs for an otherwise successful.

I have a 2 minute delay that happens concurrently which will terminate the flow if it succeeds (AKA the other tasks in the branching path take too long to finish). 

I'll have a couple hundred runs where it succeeds as designed. However randomly some runs will fail after 10+ hours of delay with the InternalServerError. 

NAJC_2-1656904851933.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,081)