Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ct_klein
Helper I
Helper I

Powerautomate import flow error

Hello,

We have multiple environments (DEV/QA/PROD) that are identical except for the data.

I created a cloud flow in Power Automate and it works in the DEV environment.  I export it to a zip file and go to import it into our QA environment and I get the following error:

Flow save failed with code 'MultipleErrorsOccurred' and message 'The dynamic operation request to API 'commondataserviceforapps' operation 'GetMetadataForGetEntityCUDTrigger' failed with status code 'NotFound'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: {"error":{"code":"EntityNotFound","message":"Could not find table with name 'ct_plan'."}};The dynamic operation request to API 'commondataserviceforapps' operation 'GetMetadataForGetEntity' failed with status code 'NotFound'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: {"error":{"code":"EntityNotFound","message":"Could not find table with name 'ct_plans'."}}'.

The entities DO exist in the environment and I in the interest of time had to recreate the flow by hand.

Now I need to move the flow into our PROD enviroment and I get the same error message.

Any ideas?  I will create the flow manually again if needed but seeing has this is the first of what will be many cloud flows a more permanent solution would be better.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
LVanella
Frequent Visitor

I wish I had a solution, but can only say I'm faced with the same problem.

It's ridiculous that the data sources need to be identical in environments. They won't be anyway if you use Dataverse because of how the system adds a prefix. There's got to be some option to let us import the Flow cards as they are, even if they will need the source re-selected afterward.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,301)