Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
keihimekawa
Helper III
Helper III

Premium connetors - Licensing Inquiry

Hi everyone!

I know there has been some topics which covers licensing but I would like to make sure that I'm on the right track. Let's say I have this scenario:

1. I have a PowerApps app which multiple users uses to submit data and save it into a SP list. No fancy stuff. I'm sure that users who will be using said app already have the needed standard license.
  2. Submitted data will then be used by a custom connector (API - token authentication)

Questions:

1. Let's say I used Power Automate Flow to connect and pull the data directly form a SP list (when a new SP item is created trigger). The API then uses said info. How is the charging for this? If User1 submits Item1, will User1 needs a premium connector license? If I have 50users, does it mean I need to get 50 licenses? Or will it be that ONLY the developer/Flow creator which will need the premium license but those 50 users still utilize the flow without additional licenses. I really hope it's the latter 😄 
  2. Another scenario: Instead of having the API pull data from a SP list, custom connector will look into an email (when an email is received trigger) to pull the data. Email recipient will be the developer account but the senders would still be the 50 users. How is the pricing for this one?

To make this short, we are thinking if it's possible that we can just purchase 1 premium connector license and have these 50 users utilize said custom connector without additional cost. Thank you in advance and I hope I was able to explain my inquiries properly. 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,688)