cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SergioCano
Frequent Visitor

Problem with Choices datatypes and String Map table

I am working with a power automate flow that connect to dataverse to add records to a table that has a column of type “Choice (options set)”, for the column of type choice I need to get the internal id (attributevalue) assigned to a specific choice(option). I am using the "Strings Map" table to return the mapping of “attributevalue” and “value” it has been working fine but my problem is that when I add new items to the option columns, these values are not synced or created in the "String Map" table, and I need to figure out how we can force this update. I know it is not a problem with power automate, but I don't know where I can get ideas to solve this problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SergioCano
Frequent Visitor

After researching, testing solutions, and with the help of MS support, we found that our issue is resolved with the following steps:

1. Open the power apps URL https://make.powerapps.com/
  2. Select the environment where you need to work (dev, prd, etc)
  3. Go to solutions and the select the solution that have the Choices / Option sets customization
  4. Click to "Publish all customizations" to activate any changes added to the field

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SergioCano
Frequent Visitor

After researching, testing solutions, and with the help of MS support, we found that our issue is resolved with the following steps:

1. Open the power apps URL https://make.powerapps.com/
  2. Select the environment where you need to work (dev, prd, etc)
  3. Go to solutions and the select the solution that have the Choices / Option sets customization
  4. Click to "Publish all customizations" to activate any changes added to the field

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,757)