cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brice235i
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Problem with Flow triggers - BadRequest. Http request failed with status code 'ConnectFailure' and status message: 'Unable to connect to the remote server'.

Hello there, we have a problem with our Flow triggers at present.  

BadRequest. Http request failed with status code 'ConnectFailure' and status message: 'Unable to connect to the remote server'.

Anyone seen this?  Were all working fine before I noticed the error yesterday.

Capture.PNG

7 REPLIES 7
manuelstgomes
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Brice235i,

Have you changed the authentication or 2-factor authentication was enabled? I got a similar error in the past for the same reason. 

Try going to Data > Connections and see if there's some issue in the SharePoint connection. If not, try switching it to the same SharePoint instance, forcing a new authentication process.

I know this not an actual reason, but if it makes it working again, then we can try to figure out why the actual reason.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Brice235i ,

Is the data source you use SharePoint Online or On-premise data source?

If it is the former, please try to reconfigure the connection or update the connection and see if the issue still exists.

If it is the latter, please consider checking the running status of the gateway. If it is normal, it is recommended to re-create the connection with this On-premise data source.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, is online.  We tried resetting the connections and it didn't work.  It has gone to the engineering team, and we are hoping to troubleshoot next week.

Were you able to resolve? If so, what was the solution.  I am getting the same error for OneNote trigger, When a page is created.

Hello,

Has a resolution been identified?  I'm unable to proceed w/ the following trigger, OneDrive - When a File is Created (Properties Only).   On side note, this was working well, it just all of sudden stopped working. 

NoahS

I have the same issue, but with Outlook 365:

• The flow did work in the past.
  • Failure at trigger onEmail (First action of the flow)
  • No changes where made.
  • I reset the connection in the connections tab with no success.

Any hints are welcome.

flowConnectFailure.png

Hi, I facing the same issue also. Any resolution? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (3,207)