Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PBala
Helper II
Helper II

Problem with the Flow Trigger

Hi,

I have Flows running for the last couple of months. I got this errors on few on them this morning. All the data connection is to a SharePoint Online list.

Any help is appreciated.

ThanksFlow.PNG

Error from token exchange: Bad Key authorization token. Token must be a valid JWT signed with HS256\r\nFailed to validate token: IDX10223: Lifetime validation failed. The token is expired.\nValidTo: '07/29/2019 01:55:52'\nCurrent time: '07/29/2019 18:50:20'.\r\nbad token. Error=The input is not a valid Base-64 string as it contains a non-base 64 character, more than two padding characters, or an illegal character among the padding characters. \r\n"
}

"status": 400,
"source": "https://power-te-westus-2.azurewebsites.net:443/tokens/msmanaged-na/office365/shared-office365-cc57f...",
"message":
}

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PBala ,

I noticed that the error message mentions "The token is expired."

The connection to your Office 365 outlook connector is expired, the expired date is ' 07/29/2019 01:55:52', the error shows your current time is ' 07/29/2019 18:50:20', so the token Is expired.

Please try to recreate the connection and check if the issue is solved.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PBala ,

I noticed that the error message mentions "The token is expired."

The connection to your Office 365 outlook connector is expired, the expired date is ' 07/29/2019 01:55:52', the error shows your current time is ' 07/29/2019 18:50:20', so the token Is expired.

Please try to recreate the connection and check if the issue is solved.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (4,692)