Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tarjani
Advocate III
Advocate III

Problem with trigger - Missing SDK Message Processing Step

Hi,

Two flows that I've been using for several months have generated an error for the trigger.  The error message reads that an SDK Message Processing Step is missing, which happened not long after we turned a plugin off.  The function of the plugin is now happening in one of the flows, so it is no longer needed.  Additionally - the flows don't actually reference the plugin!?  These are really in depth flows, and I'm wanting to avoid recreating each step to create a new flow if possible.  Any advice on this error?

{
  "status"404,
  "message""sdkmessageprocessingstep With Id = 14da9789-626a-ea11-a811-000d3ad1caaa Does Not Exist",
  "error": {
    "message""sdkmessageprocessingstep With Id = 14da9789-626a-ea11-a811-000d3ad1caaa Does Not Exist"
  },
  "source""sandbox-earthcheck.crm6.dynamics.com",
  "errors": [],
  "debugInfo""clientRequestId: c012aabb-f8b2-4b27-be0b-83e49aee6f46"
}

Tarjani_0-1599170819818.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@Tarjani 

If you disabled a custom plugin , you are not supposed to get this error message

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@Tarjani

Have you disabled any out of the box plugin steps on the invoice details.

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Hi @Mira_Ghaly ,

We disabled a custom plugin, but I don't think it was connected to an out of the box one.  We were having an issue with the tax generation in production and not sandbox.  The plugin had been disabled in sandbox but not production.  We turned it back on for sandbox temporarily and found that the bug was now in sandbox as well.  So we turned it off for sandbox to return it to its previous state - and the SDK error came up in my trigger.

I didn't see your message earlier, so I'm halfway through recreating the flow now.

Could disabling the custom one cause this error as well?  We had moved the function of the plugin into the flow so it really isn't needed any more.

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@Tarjani 

If you disabled a custom plugin , you are not supposed to get this error message

View solution in original post

@Tarjani 

Can you please share a screen shot from plugin registration tool on the Invoice detail entity so i can compare it against mine.

Hi @Mira_Ghaly ,

I completely missed your last message here.  I ended up using your previous response that custom plugins shouldn't cause this issue as my guide and went ahead to recreate the flow.  I seem to be having issues with the triggers for all four of my main flows for invoices - which I had assumed was connected to the plugin, but I'm now starting to think it is something else.

Thanks for your replies, I'll mark the response I used as my reference as my solution.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,984)