cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arandu

Problem with web scraping {Pagination}

Hello to all,

I just started to automate some tasks using PDA. I am trying to retrieve all categories from this page ...https://vymaps.com/BO/Santa-Cruz/... {24 pages}... but at the end of each page there are only these options... for example... "First..6..7..8..Last"... there is no NEXT button to define it as my Pager... i have been looking for a solution to it on other threads, no luck so far,  thanks in advance for any suggestion. Richard

1 REPLY 1
Ankesh_49
Super User
Super User

@Arandu Use below screenshot approach to get the number of pages, and apply a loop with page count

Ankesh_49_0-1655932581098.png

Hope it helps!!

Cheers,

Ankesh

--------------------------------

If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (2,583)