cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MAPA_James

Problems sending automatic response mail

Hi

I'm trying to make a Flow that automatically sends an auto-reply to every mail that is sent to it. It works like a charm but there are some e-mail addresses and domain names that I'd like to exclude from it. Speaking in numbers, I need about 70-80 exclusions...

About two weeks ago I added those in the form of an 'OR'-expression but some days later I got the warning that those can only be boolean values and not strings (which is weird to me because upon trying it this way the first couple of days, I didn't get any errors and it worked perfectly).

Now I'm wondering how to add these exclusions since adding a condition limits me to 10 values and I can't just add up to 7 or 8, later maybe 9 or more of these conditions.

My current flow looks like this:

MAPA_James_0-1596459348487.png

The first line in the condition is checking domain names, the second one is for full e-mail adresses.

Thanks in advance and hopefully we can find a solution together as soon as possible!

3 REPLIES 3
VictorIvanidze
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi,

create an array of exclusions and organize a loop. 

Can you maybe show me an example of it maybe?

It all sounds a bit abstract to me...

No, sorry.  Try to find examples yourself.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (2,010)