cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jfreitas
Level: Powered On

Product is not being updated in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations from Microsoft Flow

I am currently trying to create a flow to use within my PowerApp that updates an Item in my ReleasedProducts Entity.

However, whenever I attempt to run the Flow, I am able to "Get a record" but I am unable to "Update a record"

I receive the following error:

"Bad Request"

{
"status": 400,
"message": "An error has occurred. Error executing code: The field with ID '0' does not exist in table 'EcoResReleasedProductV2Entity'.\r\nclientRequestId: 19451bd3-d44b-41c4-a5f8-ec414806eae6",
"source": "azure-dev-02627c2690965b2986devaos.cloudax.dynamics.com",
"errors": []
}

My Flow is pictured below:

2019-05-08 15_29_01-Window.png

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Re: Product is not being updated in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations from Microsoft Flow

The Object id should be a unique string (documentation😞

Object id string 
Unique identifier of the object to update
Key: id

How you currently have it configured in both the Get a record and the Update a record steps will not work. Generally within Flow, the Object id is simply ID, as it refers to/calls the GUID of that specific item's record. 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Jfreitas
Level: Powered On

Re: Product is not being updated in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations from Microsoft Flow

When attempting to get only one value I get the following error:

"status": 400,
"message": "Only 1 of 2 keys provided for lookup, provide keys for dataAreaId,ItemNumber.\r\nclientRequestId: 817a8ecc-2621-4dab-b3be-b7af7ad6f7e6",

That is why I had it the other way before
Highlighted
v-lin-msft
Level 10

Hello @Jfreitas ,

You can try to configure Object id of Update record action using Dynamic content in Get record.

Just like the screenshot showed that:Annotation 2019-05-14 151816.png

Annotation 2019-05-14 152210.pngPlease have a try and contact us if you have other questions.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lin Tu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 354 members 5,556 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: