cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AhsanDarr
Level: Power Up

Purchase order confirmation and posting product receipt through email/powerapps using Microsoft Flow in MS D365 for F&O

Hi Experts,

My client requires following two scenarios:

• Confirmation of Purchase order through Email using Microsoft Flows
    • Entered Purchase order in d365 F&O
    • Approval complete using Purchase order workflow
    • For confirmation I want to send an email to the concerned person to confirm the purchase order, In email details of the purchase order like header details etc. and button of confirm should be present, he should be able to confirm the purchase order directly from email instead of opening D365 F&O

Is it possible using Microsoft Flows? or any other workaround

• Product Receipt posting through powerapps
    • I have created a powerapp of Purchase order
    • I can create purchase order header 
    • Against that purchase order I can add Lines separately, but unable to view lines of one purchase order,  e.g. I entered two lines(one by one) but can't see both lines together against that purchase order
    • After that I want to select the purchase order and open the product receipt and if required change the quantity against each line and post the product receipt

This scenario is required because in warehouse the person will be using mobile instead of system, he will scan the bar codes using powerapps of all received items against a purchase order and against these bar codes the product receipt lines will be updated and he will post the product receipt.

Is it possible using Powerapps? or any other workaround

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Purchase order confirmation and posting product receipt through email/powerapps using Microsoft Flow in MS D365 for F&O

Hi @AhsanDarr ,

Would you please explain more details about what you want the flow to achieve?

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

AhsanDarr
Level: Power Up

Re: Purchase order confirmation and posting product receipt through email/powerapps using Microsoft Flow in MS D365 for F&O

Hi @v-alzhan-msft 

I want to achieve two things:

1. Is it possible to confirm the purchase order using flows? Or change the status of the purchase order from Approved to Confirmed?
  2. Is it possible to create product receipt of a purchase order using powerapps and flow and then post it?

Regards

Ahsan Darr

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,674)