cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tcancinoEP
Regular Visitor

Pwer Automate-Create Planner task and add attachments to SharePoint on new email arrival

Hi, 

I'm new to powerautomte, and I really like the idea of having to automtically create a planner task, and upload the file to sharepoint flow. I started this flow  2 weeks ago and it created a task, and uploaded the attachment to sharepoint despite the get metadata error. Then after the weekend, the flow skipped the upload to sharepoint. So, I created a new flow and planner and still, the same behaviour. All steps pass even the if attachment exist scope upload to sharepoint, but there is no file in sharepoint.  

Lastly, I inactivated my flow, and used the template, and the same results. The task is created, all steps pass, but there's no file in the sharepoint plannerdocs folder. 

What could possibly cause the attachment to not upload into the respective sharepoint folder?  

tcancinoEP_0-1608564403529.png

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,439)