Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suriyamv07
Helper II
Helper II

Query with Creating table and update record to SP list in same FLOW

Hi All,

I have a usecase, where business will upload .csv file from Powerapps and it will be stored in Sharepoint document library. I have to do below three steps to copy the data to SP list.

1. Rename the file from .csv to .xlsx ( to read the data and update/create new record in SP list)

2. Create table to the renamed .xlsx file

3. Use the same .xlsx file as source and update/create data in destination sharepoint list.

i have three different flows to perform this action. But would like to know in Single flow can we achieve all three steps?

Issues faced while merging step 1 & 2:

Renamed file placed in one folder path. since the process not completed , unable to view the processed file and give exact name of that file in Create table steps. 

suriyamv07_0-1663575892940.png

Issues faced while merging step 2 & 3:

Started with create table and added "List rows present in a table"

Unable to give the table name. 

Query 3:

While creating table,  On dynamic bases the table need to be created in my case. If i provide column name A1:AA10000, then it is creating empty rows in table and this is being copied while creating/updating the record in SP list. Is it possible to provide condition based on the the values available in Excel while creating table.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @suriyamv07 ,

Here's a blog which exactly meet your requirement:

Parse CSV File Using Power Automate (c-sharpcorner.com)

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @suriyamv07 ,

Here's a blog which exactly meet your requirement:

Parse CSV File Using Power Automate (c-sharpcorner.com)

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,204)