cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
newautomater
Regular Visitor

Quiz Workaround Flow - Error ActionBranchingConditionNotSatisfied

Hi all,

Thanks in advance for assisting me. I am trying to develop a flow that takes a Microsoft Forms quiz and returns a score. It works nicely until I get to one of my "select all that apply" questions. I get the ActionBranchingConditionNotSatisfied error. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong? Flow is below.

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 8.59.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 9.02.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 9.02.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 9.17.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 9.00.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 9.05.37 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @newautomater,

Can you double check what the actual values are of the choice options? Sometimes Microsoft Forms puts \n at the end of an option or some space characters somewhere in the middle.

additionalspace_orcasesenstive.png

Try to use a string function with the exact choice option value (including those strange characters and it is case sensitive).

speakinglowlyandslowly.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @newautomater,

Can you double check what the actual values are of the choice options? Sometimes Microsoft Forms puts \n at the end of an option or some space characters somewhere in the middle.

additionalspace_orcasesenstive.png

Try to use a string function with the exact choice option value (including those strange characters and it is case sensitive).

speakinglowlyandslowly.png

Hello,

Thank you! Worked like a charm! 😄

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (5,432)