cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meanski

Quotas and limitations

Hi there,

I have a PowerApp which inserts data into a Sharepoint list which then kicks off a Flow in the background - essentially it takes all the users inside of a O365 group and sends them all my own adaptive card within Teams. I'm hitting an issue with the system as the API is limited to 300 calls per hour and if my O365 group has more than 300 users, I get an error... I can nurse this along with delays and such but it feels like that limit is extremely slow. So, I have two questions:

1. Adding multiple owners to the Flow. If they end up triggering the Flow, are the quotas attached to their account or mine?

2. Surely someone has got around this measly 300 messages per hour thing with the Teams API? I can't seem to find much on it but I've seen a suggestion of using the GraphAPI to send a message to a ready-made private chat...

Any help would be massively appreciated.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,163)