cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

[RSS] 502 bad gateway error

I have created the following flow, but the flow always fail with 502 error ever since i created it.  Below is the request and the response. 

The RSS feed URL
{
  "error": {
    "code": 502,
    "source": "asia-001.azure-apim.net",
    "clientRequestId": "a6da6077-d75e-4e03-a74f-6f9506aea6aa",
    "message": "BadGateway",
    "innerError": {
      "status": 502,
      "message": "The underlying RSS server is unavailable.\r\nclientRequestId: a6da6077-d75e-4e03-a74f-6f9506aea6aa",
      "source": "rss-sea.azconn-sea.p.azurewebsites.net"
    }
  }
}
I tried the accessing the URL with browser, and it works. 
Does anyone know why? Thanks 
4 REPLIES 4
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Could you please share a full screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

The Error message mentioned is "The underlying RSS server is unavailable" and the error code is 502.

If the error code 502 appears, the failure may be temporary or transient. Click or tap Resubmit to try the flow again.

Please provide more details.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-bacao-msft,

I have re-submitted the flow again. The problem still persist. 
Here is the full screenshot

.toto@oocl.com_20181231_134014492.pngtoto@oocl.com_20181231_134031349.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same problem of receiving this feed URL: http://tools.cisco.com/security/center/psirtrss20/CiscoSecurityAdvisory.xml

if i use another rss feed to test this url or access directly, it works

Even retry the flow, it always appears 502

@v-bacao-msft

I'm also getting a bad gateway error on my RSS feed.  From my browser, https://www.dailywire.com/feeds/rss.xml returns immediately with data and without error.  From the flow, it returns a bad gateway.

My flow worked perfectly every time for several months, but about a month or two back, it started getting this bad gateway error every single time it ran.  I didn't change anything in the workflow - it just stopped working.  I wonder if something in Microsoft's networking changed such that it's not able to hit these RSS feeds anymore.  It would be awesome if someone from Microsoft could confirm that and fix it.  It seems to be 100% on their side.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (2,034)