Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkB1977
Helper II
Helper II

Re: ODATA flow - Email to address assigned

Hi all

I have a list with approximately 2000 entries, each has an email address assigned (Auditor Email Address Value).

I am trying to get flow to create a single HTML table for items that are ge, -60 UTC and email those items to the relevant email address. They should only receive items applicable to them, not the items for the other auditors.

I can get the table to show everything and send to a user, I cannot seem to split the list items by auditor and show them the expiring items relevant to them only.

expression.JPGCapture.JPG

Any help would be appreciated

3 REPLIES 3
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@MarkB1977  if there are multiple entries for single auditor then you need to use union() to make unique auditor array then based on auditor filter list items. that will give you all entries related to single auditor then send email.

Steps-

1. Get items - use filter query for expiry date

2. Use select- Map auditor value 

3. Use compose- Make union of select output and this will give you array of unique auditor.

4. Use apply to each- pass compose output 

5. Get items- Filter items with apply to each current item which is auditor email.

6. Make html table

7. Send email.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Mark as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

Hi @Hardesh15 

I tried your approach, 

Get items with ODATA remains as above,

The auditor email address is a choice column, so I changed to 'auditor name' which is manually typed.

insp completed by.JPG

I am not familiar with union(), the output of select does get the auditor names. But I get a fail at compose.

union.JPGcompose fail.JPG

The below shows the apply to each 2 filter of inspection completed by eq the output of compose, here is my issue.

filter items.JPG

create HTML.JPG

TIA

Guys

I have found the solution, thanks for your input.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,276)