cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VeeLearnMSFT
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Read my PTO Balance

How to get my PTO Balance from this.  Trying to build a flow that logs into our Lawson portal.  I can get it to where I need to go but when it comes out to reading this balance.  I cannot get it to work.  What can I use to just read me the PTO balance.  I am trying OCR, I am trying Read UI Elements, Web Browser text extract.  Nothing seems to work, I know its soemthing simple can anyone suggest something?

VeeLearnMSFT_0-1650200550144.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rhiassuring
Super User
Super User

Hi there, 

Do you get a red outline around it when trying to select it?

For example, if I use "Launch new Chrome" and send it to a wiki page, I can then use "Get details of elemnt on web page", and hold down CTRL + Click to select anything that gets a red border around it. This lets me select data from the page itself. Do you at least get the red border when you try that?

Cheers,

Rhia

Did this answer your question? Please mark it as the solution.
Did it contribute positively towards finding the final solution? Please give it a thumbs up.

I answer questions on the forum for 2-3 hours every Thursday!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Rhiassuring
Super User
Super User

Hi there, 

Do you get a red outline around it when trying to select it?

For example, if I use "Launch new Chrome" and send it to a wiki page, I can then use "Get details of elemnt on web page", and hold down CTRL + Click to select anything that gets a red border around it. This lets me select data from the page itself. Do you at least get the red border when you try that?

Cheers,

Rhia

Did it contribute positively towards finding the final solution? Please give it a thumbs up.

VeeLearnMSFT
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Rhiassuring, I actually figured it out last night. I was using wrong browser combinations.  I was not able to read anything because of a simple user error 🙂 I built this flow and it works and sends me an email.

VeeLearnMSFT_0-1650279333688.png

Rhiassuring
Super User
Super User

Awesome! Glad you got it figured out.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,601)