cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rishabhkhan
Regular Visitor

Reauntheticate flow option showing up

rishabhkhan_0-1600948737669.png

Recently saw this pop up while working on Power Automate where the flow has connection on my name. Did not change password recently as well. What might be the cause behind this ?

1 REPLY 1
CFernandes
Super User III
Super User III

@rishabhkhan 

Hey Mate,

The First thing I would request you to Fix the connections or the Power Automate might fail...

CFernandes_1-1600949390497.png

Few reasons for these errors -

This connection is not authenticated

• This connection is not authenticated means that you will need to supply your username and password

Failed to refresh access token for service

• Failed to refresh access token for service means that you will need to supply your username and password again. 

You can find more details at 

https://sharepains.com/2019/04/11/broken-connections-in-microsoft-flow/ 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Automate User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (77,132)