cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sajarac
Level 8

Record form responses in Share Point

Hi there, quixk question here:

I have my MS Form which is a public form so I am collecting responses from people outside of my organization. Once they hit the submit button in MS Form, a flow record responses in a Share Point List, So far so good. But here is the thing the first question in my form is Do you accept the terms and conditions ? and the answers are I Accept or I don't accept then "Submit" if the user click in I Accept branching questions start and can submit the responses, but if the user hit I Don't accept, the submit button still availabe and the flow continue and after that I am recording a new response in SPL with only an unique value = "I don't accept".

Finally the question? is possible to add a condition that indicates if the field "Terms and Conditions = I don't accept" don't do nothing,  if the field "Terms and Conditions = I accept" Create item ???

Thanks in advance for any response.

Regards,Capture.PNG 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Record form responses in Share Point

Hi @sajarac,

I have made a test on my side and have create a form with a question "Do you accept the terms and conditions ?" as below:

Capture.PNG

You could refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

Capture.PNG 

When a response is submited, if the answer to the question "Do you accept the terms and conditions ?"  is equal to I accept, the item would be created in the list, and the flow would run successfully as below:

Capture.PNG

When a response is submited, if the answer to the question "Do you accept the terms and conditions ?"  is equal to I accept, the item wouldn't be created in the list, and the flow would run successfully as below:

Capture.PNG

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @sajarac,

I have made a test on my side and have create a form with a question "Do you accept the terms and conditions ?" as below:

Capture.PNG

You could refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

Capture.PNG 

When a response is submited, if the answer to the question "Do you accept the terms and conditions ?"  is equal to I accept, the item would be created in the list, and the flow would run successfully as below:

Capture.PNG

When a response is submited, if the answer to the question "Do you accept the terms and conditions ?"  is equal to I accept, the item wouldn't be created in the list, and the flow would run successfully as below:

Capture.PNG

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

sajarac
Level 8

Thank you very much, it works!!

I can not see the part marked in red in my flow, but I did the condition and I no records was transmitted to my SPL.

Thank again!!

Regards

Capture.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,661)