cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Recording all "Send Email with Options" Responses when sent to Multiple People

Hey guys,

I've been trying to create a flow that will automatically send out an email with options to gather the quality of the meeting data when there is an upcoming event on my calendar. My flow consists of:

1. Trigger Item: [Outlook] When an upcoming event is starting soon;
  2. Action: [Build-in Action] Delay 
  3. Action: [Outlook] Send email with options (*To: [Outlook] Required attendees + Optional attendees)
  4. Action: [SharePoint] Create item

Right now, I am only able to record the first response to the automated "send email with options". The rest of the attendees will get a prompt notification that the flow is completed or canceled. 

Is there any way that we could either

> send the automated "send email with options" to EACH attendee of the meeting;

or

> "Create item" in SharePoint for ALL of the attendee's responses.

THANK YOU!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

@rose-na 

Hi there.  So, this one was interesting as I hadn't spent much time with this action.  After doing some reading, it looks like it currently flips the switch after a single response.  Less than ideal for your use-case, but we may have some room to work depending on your scope.

Would it be acceptable, rather, to send a survey (MS Forms, SurveyMonkey, etc) and then collect the responses from that?

With SurveyMonkey, I think we can even embed the survey in the html email so it looks like part of the email.  

Let me know what you think.

-Ed-

If you liked this reply, please give it a thumbs up! If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

Highlighted

Hi Ed @edgonzales ! 

The purpose of using "Send Email with Options" is to keep all the user-end actions within outlook. 

I would love to hear any suggestions if we can embed buttons or anything similar to the email without having to attach a separate link to the email! 

Thanks a lot!

Best,

Rose

Highlighted

Is it just a single question?  Would a quick poll in Outlook work?  Check out this video from @meganvwalker 

Keep us posted.

-Ed

If you liked this reply, please give it a thumbs up! If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

Highlighted

@edgonzales 

This is super helpful, but unfortunately, we are trying to scale the rating system as an automated generated poll for everyone in the company without having each person creating a quick poll by themselves 😞 

It is just a single question: Rate the meeting on a scale of 1-10

Thank you so much!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (7,262)