cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prav
Level: Powered On

Remove Flows from Solution

Hi All, I have created a Solution via Powerapps to add a canvas add and shared flows. I noticed that all the shared flows can only been seen/accessed via the Solution (not from Team Flows). I want to revert back and removed one flow from the solution as a test. However, that flow now sits under "From Solutions" within the Solution. How do I move them back so we can see all those flow under the Team Flows. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Remove Flows from Solution

Hey @Prav 

Once you add the Flow to a solution (that you manually created) it will get moved to solution. Now if you remove that flow from that particular solution, it will be moved to the "Default" solution in that particular environment. To get it back to the shared flows, you need to export that flow by going to the flow from the solution and then in the Flow page, import it back and share it with the relevant people. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

LSVP
Level: Power Up

Re: Remove Flows from Solution

Hi , I tried your suggestion below. But I couldn't locate any flows in the default solution. Could you please post the screens of  how to navigate to the default solution.

I am supposing the default solution is the one in the list of solutions in MS Flow. Please let me know if I'm in the wrong place.

Thanks

LSVP.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,956)