cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DOdanmen2020
Regular Visitor

Remove Plumsail Document from Power Automate or create/enable other connectors that can do the same tasks

Hi! I have tried using this connector for a very important project and have been trying to get it working for months, but unfortunately, the connector doesn't work as it should or perform according to the way it has been described on the tin and Plumsail themselves have been unusually unhelpful about helping to resolve the issues experienced, which have led me to believe that they know about the defects of their connector, but have been largely ignorant this whole time. I would be very happy, if this connector were taken off the Power Automate platform completely, as it is indeed a complete waste of time and money and isn't worth subscribing to. I would also like Microsoft to get on to Plumsail about this, as they created this connector and are responsible for it not working as intended.

1 REPLY 1
swathirajan
Helper II
Helper II

We are using Plumsail connectors in my organisation. I dont see any problems so far.

May I know what task is not getting performed by Plumsail connector?

If you are unhappy with Plumsail conenctor, there are some other similar connectors such as Muhimbi, Encodian connetors.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (29,963)