cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ganeshkumar_R
Frequent Visitor

Remove first element form Array

Hi All, How to remove first element from array in power automate. Please reply asap.

Thanks...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@Ganeshkumar_R 

One option will be to use the skip function present in power automate. 

In this the function requests for two parameters one being the array to operate on and the second being number of parameters to skip.

Consider that my array has 5 elements and if I perform skip and specify number of parameters as 2 then it will skip the first two elements and will return the resultant array with only three elements.

Ex: Input array --> {1,2,3,4,5] skip --> 2

Result --> [3,4,5]

If the information shared helps in resolution please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@Ganeshkumar_R 

One option will be to use the skip function present in power automate. 

In this the function requests for two parameters one being the array to operate on and the second being number of parameters to skip.

Consider that my array has 5 elements and if I perform skip and specify number of parameters as 2 then it will skip the first two elements and will return the resultant array with only three elements.

Ex: Input array --> {1,2,3,4,5] skip --> 2

Result --> [3,4,5]

If the information shared helps in resolution please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,890)