cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Remove user from unsubscribe list for Flow emails

If I have users who have unsubscribed from Flow emails, is there an email address they can send their re-subscribe request to? I'd rather not have to have them come to this discussion forum just to get off the unsubscribe list. 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

There is no automatic way to do it, but Microsoft has set up a Form where you can report email addresses that should be removed from the unsubscribe list.  Here's the link.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=v4j5cvGGr0GRqy180BHbR8qKL_t2MHBPjX56DcX3OihUMkYz...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

There is no automatic way to do it, but Microsoft has set up a Form where you can report email addresses that should be removed from the unsubscribe list.  Here's the link.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=v4j5cvGGr0GRqy180BHbR8qKL_t2MHBPjX56DcX3OihUMkYz...

Anonymous
Not applicable

That'll work!  Thanks

Is there anyway to see which of the users have actually unsubscribed?

Hello,

I have tried this multiple times but the link is not working and I am still not recieving emails from flow.

Is there a way to resolve this.

Many Thanks

Matt

The post is a year old, but the link still works in terms of getting you to the form.  If filling out the form isn't working your only other option is to open a support case with Microsoft

Hello,

Even I'm looking for an answer to this. Did you manage to find the users who have unsubscribed?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,267)