cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Replace invalid characters in an Object's outputs

Hello,

I have a form from which I'm trying to sanitize the text fields. For this, I put every invalid characters in an array variable, and I wanted to apply to each field a replace() expression, in which I get rid of the invalid chars. I have achieved this so far with this tutorial : https://www.alanps1.io/power-platform/flow/flow-stripping-unwanted-characters-or-special-characters-...

The problem is, the first parameter of the replace() expression has to be a string, and my fields are all returned in an Object. I don't know how I can achieve this. I was thinking of maybe putting all the fields in an array, and then looping through it to change every field one by one, but I'm not sure if that's right. Does anyone know how to achieve this ?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Rahber
Super User II
Super User II

Can you show us an example of the Object you are using?

Is it a JSON Object or what? 

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,
Rahber

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Rahber,

Here's what the Object looks like : 

Capture d’écran 2021-06-14 084344.png

It is a JSON Object.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (898)