cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FJA
Frequent Visitor

Reporting flow in document library

Hello community,

I would like to create a flow that every month would send an email to specific people, indicating the changes made during the past month in a document library (modification, addition or deletion of files).

Thank you all for your help

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
jinivthakkar
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@FJA I found a similar thread, you can do this:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Creating-Excel-File/m-p/837065#M65946

but it is not possible to get what data changed in the items/files, you can get only what was modified/created in last month or every month.

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

FJA
Frequent Visitor

Hi @jinivthakkar , 

Very thanks for your response.

I have achieved my flow.

2021-02-24_15h50_36.png

however, I can't sort the results of my query with my "Processus" and "Métier" columns because they are Taxonomy columns.

How do I proceed?

Very thanks

4 REPLIES 4
jinivthakkar
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@FJA I found a similar thread, you can do this:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Creating-Excel-File/m-p/837065#M65946

but it is not possible to get what data changed in the items/files, you can get only what was modified/created in last month or every month.

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

FJA
Frequent Visitor

Hi @jinivthakkar , 

Very thanks for your response.

I have achieved my flow.

2021-02-24_15h50_36.png

however, I can't sort the results of my query with my "Processus" and "Métier" columns because they are Taxonomy columns.

How do I proceed?

Very thanks

jinivthakkar
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@FJA I tried sorting the taxonomy column but it did not work for me. Here are couple of options:

1 - Call a custom script in excel to do the sorting. 

Refer this - https://sharepains.com/2020/07/21/run-script-with-excel-in-power-automate/

2 - Post this a seperated question and may be someone who has done this might reply.

FJA
Frequent Visitor

Hi @jinivthakkar , 

Very thanks for your help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (20,039)