cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeffWhite
Advocate I
Advocate I

Responder's identity to Send Email with Options

I have a step which sends a support request to several people via the tech team distro list (3 people). I'm using "Send Email with Options" to the team. The options include "I've got this" and "Someone Else."

The only value available subsequently from that action is the actual Selected Response. I would like to know who on the team takes the task on so I can email to the other team members that it is claimed. Is it possible to see who the respondent is? 

For short term, I can hardcode the 3 names as the choices for assignment, but I'd rather be more flexible. 

4 REPLIES 4
spverma03

I also ran into this issue where I send e-mail with options to various users but I am unable to track who has acted on the request. Is there a way to identify who has acted on the task created using 'email with option'? Also, is there a way to provide comments?

Currently, default approval option do not provide an option to provide custom buttons for approval task therefore we are bound to use 'send e-mail with options'.

chico
Advocate III
Advocate III

I'm also on this boat and eagerly looking for a possible solution......

lota
Frequent Visitor

I have exactly the same problem. More than a year is gone and this is still not solved.

JillSearcy
Frequent Visitor

Looking for a solution also!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (28,131)