cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BianceBee
Frequent Visitor

Response is not in json format - error code 400

Hi there

trying to get data from yammer using recurrence trigger in power automate. Pretty new to this so any help is appreciated. 

Having issues turning my group id into json format. Getting error below. Have tried putting in ['group_id': xx] as suggested but that doesn't work. Do i need to add anything before the get messages action or how do i turn my group id to json format?

BianceBee_0-1669531476963.png

This is how i put it in 

BianceBee_1-1669531488337.png

2 REPLIES 2
gabibalaban
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@BianceBee ,

If you know the yammer group id and for some reason the group isn't listed in options,  use - enter custom value option. The group id should be something like: 

gabibalaban_1-1669544570255.png

If not, it is better check the your yammer groups using an action Yammer - Get groups and check the result to find out the desired group id:

gabibalaban_3-1669544915436.pnggabibalaban_4-1669544960987.png

hi @gabibalaban  thanks i did put in the ID but still getting the same error. i ended up changing it to the other action below and was able to get past the error 🙂 Thank you

BianceBee_0-1669591316800.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,635)